Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001-2008 using superior grade low carbon steel and coated to the highest standard. Suitable for oil, gas and Solid Fuels, for domestic heating appliances. Finished products have an internal and external vitreous enamel coating to offer extremely high resistance to heat and toxic or corrosive gasses meeting with the requirements of BSEN ISO 28706 - 1:2011.
• Widest Range of diameters and Products
• Continuity of Quality
• Life Long Guarantee
• Standard Pipes - Fixed straight lengths are available in five nominal imperial/metric sizes.
• Adjustable Pipes - A variety of telescopic lengths. The band is tightened to secure the joint, this item is non-load bearing and support must be provided immediately above the adjustable pipe.
• New Swept Elbow - It is aesthetically pleasing and easily cleaned which are important factors when choosing for domestic appliances. Also available with an optional blended door for ease of cleaning.
• Bends and Swept Elbow - Designed to angle the flue pipe run where necessary.
• Tees - Used at the rear of an appliance with horizontal outlet and to be used in conjunction with separate stainless steel tee cap that clips on and off for cleaning and inspection purposes.